It must be the call of the open road. In spite of the growing popularity of vehicle-sharing services like Zipcar, almost everyone surveyed by MRY in its latest auto brands study said they own or lease a car—and among brands, Ford was favorite. But more people are putting phones up on the pedestal once reserved for the original status symbol: a sweet ride.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- LinkedIn Buys Business Ad Tech Player for $175 Million
- Pinterest Hires the Man Behind Axe Marketing at Unilever
- Applebee’s Turns Its Instagram Over to Foodies for the Next Year
- Hillshire Brands Sees 20% Jump in Purchase Intent With Beacons
- Saatchi Gets a New Head of Strategy
- USA Swimming Asks Kids to Trade Basketball for Cannonballs
- Mobile Ad Spending Expands, but Still Doesn't Match User Growth
- Facebook Rolls Out New 'Save' Feature
- World's Greatest Dad Shows You How It's Done in Ad for Peanut Butter Cheerios
- Ad of the Day: Apple Feels the Love for the MacBook Air in Joyful 'Stickers' Spot
- Michelle Phan Sued Over Music Rights: How Will Brands and Influencers React?
- Kevin Spacey Tries to Take Over the World … in His Ads [Video]
- Instant.ly Says It Can Tell Brands Which New Products People Will Actually Buy
- Don't Play League of Legends? You'll Still Enjoy This Epic 6-Minute Trailer
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in June
- Lars Ulrich Has the Best Line in the Outtakes From Metallica's SportsCenter Ad